The focus of this role is to support all patients and provide them with the best and most memorable experiences during delivery. The primary responsibility of a Retail Home Delivery Driver is to interact with potential customers, current patients, and physician office staff in a manner that positions our company for success and provides the best customer experience possible
• The primary responsibility of a Retail Home Delivery Driver is to interact with potential customers, current patients, and physician office staff in a manner that positions our company for success and provides the best customer experience possible
• Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures are being followed when completing every delivery
• Ensure that quality checks are performed when fulfilling order and when dispensing in the Medical Marijuana Use Registry
• Follow proper dispensing methods implemented by the Department of Health
• Deliver and dispense the company's regulated medical cannabis products to qualified patients in accordance with company policy and in accordance with Florida medical cannabis regulations.
• Delivery Drivers will be responsible to for maintaining 100% traceability throughout the delivery process.
• Serve as a patient advocate, security advocate, or patient delivery driver, including all aspects of customer service and oversee that all their orders and patients are serviced promptly and efficiently.
• The goal of these patient interactions is to ensure that each patient has a high-quality, valuable, and industry-leading experience when interacting with the company, ensuring that Liberty Health Sciences Florida is positioned as the medical cannabis provider of choice in Florida.
• Maintain communication with patients while servicing deliveries to ensure our consumers are satisfied.
• Maintain a professional relationship with all employees and patients
• Ensure that all driving regulations are followed when driving a Company vehicle
• Ensure that their surrounding areas are secure, all employees are following proper procedure when entering and exiting the facility, and all remaining security policies are being implemented.
• Retail Home Delivery Drivers will also be responsible for driving company vehicles to service deliveries and fulfill any orders that are scheduled for the next delivery date. In completing fulfillment, Drivers will ensure that correct patient labels are being printed as well as ensuring that the correct product is being packaged with proper lot numbers.
• This role will be involved in activities related to patient acquisition, patient intake, customer support, order fulfillment, delivery operations, retail sales, security operations, customer retention, and customer experience.
• Ensure effective communication and teamwork across functional area and team members to achieve company goals
• Excellent Oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and Power point
• Clinical or Research experience preferred
• Retail/Customer Service Experience Required
• Must be 21 Years of Age
• Clean Driving Record
• Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background check (FBI)
Payrate $14.00 Hourly
Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vison on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
401K with employer match
Paid Time Off
Great employee discounts
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Note The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not constructed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. LHS is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process