The focus of this role is to provide Customer Care support to all patients and staff while ensuring that call
center/delivery operations are optimized to meet company standards
• Oversee all call center and delivery operations to ensure the company standard is being met
• Handle all consumer complaints that are sent to headquarters, regardless of the originating location.
• Maintain a professional relationship with all departments, upper management, and team members.
• Manage the customer complaint tracker logs.
• Manage the vehicle, tracking and WiFi connection devices.
• Manage telematics software, fleet optimization and maintenance for all vehicles.
• Manage Delivery team from designated location.
• Follow proper dispensing methods implemented by the Department of Health in the OMMU.
• Provide excellent customer service to all patients while also coaching other team members.
• Respect all team members and report all findings to the appropriate manager.
• Administer routine inspections to maintain the accurate inventory of all cannabis products.
• Optimize processes within your department to provide efficiency for our customers and the staff.
• Manage and supervise the activities of the staff and make recommendations or decisions regarding hiring,
discipline, termination, or advancement of employees.
• Communicate and execute all new processes and procedures with the staff.
• Ensure that all Procedures are updated to provide the best practice for staff and patients
• Ensure staff is HIPPA compliant.
• Train staff to ensure a consistent performance and knowledge base of company standard operating
procedures, a comprehensive understanding of all marijuana and marijuana-infused or derived products being
sold to patients, and best practices for dispensary personnel.
• Be present and part of the onboarding process the day a new hire starts
• Ensure Key performance Indicators are captured
• Provide the Director of Retail Operations with weekly metrics of call log data, customer complaint data, etc.
• Manage daily financial reporting requirements and oversee all cash handling procedures
• Ensure statements are posted on time and all audits are submitted when required.
• Develop and maintain a schedule of all staff in ample time
• Always maintain an organized dispensing vault to ensure that inventory discrepancies are avoided.
• Communicate any patient incidents or complaints to the Director of Retail Operations or compliance team.
• Protect patient rights by overseeing the employee HIPAA education program and ensure each employee is
maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of protected health information and financial information.
• Oversee patient education and counseling programs
• Maintain awareness of both external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for improvement, and
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not
constructed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. LHS is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Please
advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process