The focus of this role is to provide support to all retail managers and staff while ensuring that all retail operations are performing to company standards
• Oversee and perform all functions associated with leadership and oversight of a retail medical marijuana dispensary operating under licensure from the Florida Department of Health.
• Provide excellent customer service to all patients while also coaching other team members.
• Respect all team members and report all findings to the appropriate manager.
• Administer routine inspections to maintain the accurate inventory of all cannabis products.
• Manage and supervise the activities of patient advocate staff
• Ensure that all Procedures are updated in store to provide the best practice for staff and patients
• Train dispensary staff to ensure a consistent performance and knowledge base of company standard operating procedures, a comprehensive understanding of all marijuana and marijuana-infused or derived products being sold to patients, and best practices for dispensary personnel.
• Ensure Key performance Indicators are captured
• Manage daily financial reporting requirements and oversee all cash handling procedures.
• Develop and maintain a schedule of all patient advocate staff
• Communicate any patient incidents or high-risk complaints to the Operations Director or Compliance team.
• Protect patient rights by overseeing the employee HIPAA education program and ensure each employee is maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of protected health information and financial information.
• Oversee patient education and counseling programs. Review and continuously revise information disseminated by the dispensary regarding debilitating conditions, their association with medical cannabis products, side effects, etc.
• Maintain awareness of both external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for improvement, and industry development.
• Assist in ensuring the dispensary's compliance with all relevant statutes, regulations, and directives in all respects, as well as best practices.
• Strive for patient satisfaction in all respects and ensure a patient-friendly environment at the dispensary.
• Ensure traceability of product is maintained from reception to final sale
• Receive, check and enter inventory into NAV when shipments arrive
• Excellent Oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and Power point
• Clinical or Research experience preferred
• 3 years or more of Retail/Customer Service experience required
• 1 year or more of Management experience preferred
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Must be 21 Years of Age
• Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background check (FBI)
Pay Range $15.00 to $17.00 Hourly
Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vison on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
401K with employer match
Paid Time Off
Great employee discounts
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Note The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not constructed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. LHS is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process