LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we're defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000's 'Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies', one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be reporting to the VP of People. The HRBP will be responsible for delivering core HR services and take a true partnership approach, consistently bridging department needs with those of the broader company. The HRBP will provide objective advice regarding complex issues and coach senior leaders on best practices including talent development and retention, performance management, and culture at LeafLink.
• You will provide strategic advisory counsel to Leaders across a variety of functions
• You will build strong trusted relationships and credibility across all levels of leadership
• You have demonstrable knowledge of People team processes and policies, and exhibit sound judgment in advisory counsel
• You will facilitate performance management, talent, and compensation processes as it relates to your partner organizations
• You will identify and handle employee relations issues quickly and sensitively, exercising sound judgment and discretion, and partner with our Employment Counsel as appropriate
• You will collaborate closely with specialist teams (Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Finance) to solve and support your client organisation's priorities, helping to coordinate solutions to needs and supporting the delivery of services
• You will partner with client leadership to adopt and sponsor upcoming People team strategic initiatives; anticipate and address concerns proactively; represent business priorities internally within People team to help drive People team strategy
• SHRM certification or other HR certification is a plus
• You've worked in fast paced high growth environment with 8+ years of experience within HR
• You have a proven track record with creating solid relationships with internal business partners
• You have experience with performance management and employee relations
• You understand the fundamentals about compensation strategy and planning in order to guide and coach leadership
• You have the discipline, organization, attention to detail and agility move between different responsibilities
• You build trust, have integrity, and can create an inclusive environment
• You are engaging and diplomatic with the ability to be empathetic and understand relationships
• Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
• Competitive compensation and 401k
• Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
• Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
• A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink's success
LeafLink's employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink's history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here .
LeafLink is the unified B2B cannabis platform, empowering thousands of licensed cannabis brands and retailers across North America with the tools and technology they need to streamline ordering, payments, and logistics