LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30 markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be tasked with creating and executing GTM marketing plans for LeafLink’s payments solutions. You will collaborate closely with the Sales, Product, and leadership teams associated with those products to map marketing strategy to business line goals. You’ll also work with our Growth, Brand, and Regional marketing teams to execute campaigns, develop core product messaging and positioning, and integrate your plans into overall marketing objectives.
This role will be focused on launching existing products in new markets as well as bringing new products and features to market, within the Payments domain. You should be confident in creating formal marketing plans, getting leadership alignment, and executing campaigns that drive results. You will be highly focused on driving adoption of our payments solutions through effective and creative GTM strategies and by arming client-facing teams with effective sales tools and enablement content. You also will drive post-sales engagement, education and retention campaigns for your products to help grow a healthy user base, and onboard more of our customers to LeafLink’s payment solutions. You will build customer advocacy programs that showcase customers effectively using our products.
As a foundational member of our product marketing team, you will be responsible for developing GTM plans that will be shared with leadership and company-wide. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that reports to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing and works closely with key stakeholders within the Payments domain. The role requires curiosity, and an analytical minded person. You must be comfortable moving quickly, and dealing with a significant amount of ambiguity. You will receive direction, coaching, and mentorship, however you will need to be self-motivated, with a great deal of initiative.
• Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products in new markets, and manage the cross-functional implementation of your go-to-market plans. This includes developing product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
• Collaborate with Brand, Design, Regional, and Growth marketing to ensure we’re mapping your plans into department objectives, and are hitting our department goals effectively
• Ensure adoption of Payments products by working with Growth marketing to drive MQLs
• Collaborate with Sales, Product, and leadership teams to ensure product marketing plans align with business line goals
• Develop effective messaging that translates technical capabilities of products into client benefits
• Build and continuously optimize sales enablement kits to arm our GTM teams with presentations, talking points, and collateral. You will be expected to present these sales enablement kits in a bi-weekly Enablement meeting for our customer-facing teams.
• Translate market feedback internally by monitoring competitive products and articulating LeafLink’s value by compiling and upkeeping battlecards
• Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works
• Gain insight into customer use of Payments, and use that to develop case studies and testimonials
• Implement in-app messaging to drive growth and adoption of LeafLink’s payment solutions, via Appcues
Who You Are
• You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenge
• You are self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
• You push forward to find creative solutions when the path is uncertain
• You have strong experience in technology product marketing with a proven track record of product launches and successful go to market execution
• You are highly-organized and pride yourself on your attention to detail
• You enjoy finding simple and effective ways to communicate complex ideas and technical information
• You know how to demonstrate that your work is driving results through strategic presentations, meetings, and reports
• You are highly analytical and data-driven,and enjoy creating reports and dashboards
• You are comfortable working in Salesforce, JIRA, Asana, and AppCues, and are excited about learning new systems
• 3 years of product marketing experience
• Excellent written skills. Writing samples will be requested.
• Excellent at data analysis
• B2B or SaaS experience a strong plus
• Experience with Appcues, Asana, and JIRA a strong plus
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties, with extreme attention to detail. Team player!
• Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
• Bonus points if you have experience in financial services (payments/credit cards)
• Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
• Competitive compensation and 401k
• Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
• Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
• Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
• A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here