About Leaf Link
LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or r favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we're defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together.
LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis ally.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000's 'Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies', one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking an ambitious and organized Operations Experience Manager to help grow our logistics customer experience team. This individual will provide an exceptional customer success experience to LeafLink customers. In addition, this individual will act as a centralized solutions expert between our brands, retailers and supply chain partners. Working alongside these key stakeholders, this highly collaborative team member will provide invaluable input toward product and process improvements.
Finally, this self-starter should enjoy a fast-paced environment and has a general disdain for the status quo, constantly looking to create positive change wherever possible.
• Ensure a great customer logistics experience on a daily basis by maintaining client engagement and providing stellar customer service
• Understand in depth both your client's needs and our operational capabilities to create seamless logistics solutions
• Support client growth and success through a suite of LeafLink tools paired with a deep understanding of the clients' needs, challenges and opportunities
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly operating reports to your clients to help them scale their business and leverage LeafLink solutions to their highest potential
• Provide data-driven support based on client feedback and market trends
• Collaborate closely with your Operations counterparts to ensure we are putting our best foot forward for clients and continually driving improvements
• You have a strong customer focus and excellent business judgment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and exceptional judgement to handle challenges
• You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
• You leverage your successes to help motivate others and highlight your mistakes as learning opportunities for the wider team
• Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
• Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt quickly and seamlessly on a daily basis
• You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
• You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people and developing working relationships
• You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
• You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, tasks, and retrospectives
• You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
• 2+ years of experience in a client-facing support and growth positions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Functional experience in eCommerce, supply chain, logistics, and/or cannabis business operations
• Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
• High energy individual with a positive collaborative attitude
• Ability to work proficiently within Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Familiarity with Tableau, Salesforce, and Confluence is strongly preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Business or related field a plus but not required
• Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
• Competitive compensation and 401k
• Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
• Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
• A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink's success
LeafLink's employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on Built
InNYC's Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink's history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis