LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we're defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000's 'Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies', one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Manager, Compensation & People Analytics to join our fast growing team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Director, Total Rewards, Operations & People Analytics.
The Manager, Compensation & People Analytics will serve as the compensation advisor for the People team and leadership across the organization, and will harness the power of data to identify trends and impact key business decisions. This individual will play a critical role in ensuring that LeafLink's total rewards package allows the company to continue to attract and retain top talent.
• Proactively identify market trends and implement creative solutions that align with the overall total rewards philosophy and strategy
• Manage compensation benchmarking including job matching/analysis and presenting data to internal stakeholders
• Build on existing job architecture, ensuring that internal equity exists across the organization
• Oversee annual compensation review cycles, partnering with the broader People team to create a seamless process for all involved
• Partner with Revenue Ops team to develop and revise Sales team compensation plans
• Oversee equity banding and administer new hire and refresh grants
• Develop and maintain dashboards to share insights with leaders on key metrics such as headcount growth, hiring, retention, internal movement, diversity, and engagement
• Manage ad hoc data requests and ensure data integrity for audit/compliance purposes
• Prepare data for Executive and Board presentations
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
• 5+ years of experience in compensation/analytics at high growth organizations
• Highly proficient in Excel with the ability to operate within various data visualization tools
• Familiarity with compensation surveys and systems such as Radford
• Proven success scaling a compensation and/or analytics function
• Experience creating new job banding structures or iterating on existing ones
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present technical concepts to various audiences
• Outstanding attention to detail and focus on accuracy
• High level of integrity with an emphasis on tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
• Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
• Competitive compensation and 401k
• Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
• Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
• A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink's success
LeafLink's employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink's history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here