We are looking for an enthusiastic store manager for our Castlegar location. Here at Kootenay Cannabis we consider ourselves advocates of responsible consumption and aim to educate and build our cannabis community. Our goal is to provide customers with a knowledgeable and personable team to assist with each individual's needs and create a comfortable shopping experience.
What we offer:
- Full health benefits after initial probation period
- Great leadership and a positive inclusive team environment
- Creating and maintaining staff schedules.
- Participating in the placement of cannabis and accessory orders, as well as receiving those orders when they arrive.
- Interview and train potential and new hires for the store.
- Counting, handling and depositing cash.
- Inventory control and oversight
- Organizing and participating in volunteering opportunities.
- Becoming well versed in the front and back end of the Cova POS system.
- Cultivate, grow and retain customer base through an exemplary customer experience.
- Taking phone calls from staff anytime during store operation.
- Managing the day to day tasks within the store.
What we hope to find in you:
- Someone who can think on their feet when unexpected situations arise.
- You have some background in either the cannabis industry or experience with the plant itself.
- The ability to communicate with staff, customers and vendors effectively.
- Proficiency in digital tools such as Google docs, Sheets, Excel and Photoshop.
- You understand the role and responsibilities that come with managing a store and team.
- Experience using and working with Social Media.
- You are available weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and comfortable working alone.
- Attention to detail when making sales and accounting for inventory.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. All applicants must be the minimum age of 19 with flexible availability with varying shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays with the store being open every day.
This is a Full Time position and candidates can expect 70-80 hours bi-weekly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types: