KindTapTechnologies, LLC is a young fintech providing digital payment products for the rapidly growing cannabis industry.
KindTap is seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to serve as the resource within the Contact Center for customer and merchant needs
The successful candidate will also provide back-office operations support in researching issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
Key Duties Responsibilities (include but not limited to) :
• Receive customer calls, texts and emails and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
• Listen to customers’ concerns and handle complaints.
• De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
• Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the
products or services.
• Provide detailed explanations of services or products.
• Review customer accounts and transactions while resolving issues.
• Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies.
• Prepare communications, such as emails, reports, and other correspondence.
$14 - $18 USD per hour
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a services industry.
• Strong PC skills, proficient in MS Office specifically Excel and Outlook.
• Able to prioritize issues and handle several sensitive processes at once in a timely fashion.
• Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
• Ability to easily engage with a variety of individuals and groups.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to build authentic business relationships.
• Ability to communicate product differentiation and benefits to succeed in a competitive environment.
The first credit & loyalty-enabled digital payments platform for highly-regulated industries.
Equal opportunity employer
KindTap is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Last updated : 2022-03-01