The Brand Ambassador should be an enthusiastic, outgoing individual with strong social media skills. This role will be integrated into a fast-paced, dynamic environment, supporting the dispensaries by endorsing the brand. The Brand Ambassador will represent the brand at specific events such as; trade shows, local dispensaries, budtender training, conventions, and local events where they may perform product demonstrations or give away sample products.
- Maintain a high level of product and industry knowledge, including regulatory knowledge
- Travel regularly to attend various promotional events to promote Nira’s brands, as scheduled by General Manager
- Raise awareness of the Nira brand in the marketplace through marketing tools, promotional events, and industry events
- Establish and nurture professional relationships with Dent staff, Dent Patients, and other industry personnel and provide ongoing education on Niras brand.
- Merchandising – to ensure that Nira products are properly displayed at each account in order to maximize sell through rates
- Provide feedback and reports about customers’ preferences and event outcomes to General Manager
- Update promotional templates and marketing materials as directed
- Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
- Assisting in content creation (i.e., newsletters, product reviews, news stories, publishing a blog, social media posting, etc.)
- Being a sound opinion leader in his/her community
- Providing feedback and insight on new products/services
- Push the brand mission and educate consumers about the brand
- Generate leads and schedule pop-up events. Drive sales at local events and retail locations
- Responsible when directed by General Manager to open and close store, closely following the required standard operating procedures.
- Understand and have full knowledge of the brand and its products
- Network with consumers to gain more following for the brand
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques to refer business to our store
- Develop and implement promotional plans with General Manager
- Measure the efficacy of various campaigns, on-going conversion rates, and other metrics to identify success
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of hemp and cannabis; its various forms, its chemical composition, effects, dosing, titrations, methods of consumption, and quality metrics
- Present a professional image in appearance, actions, and words
- Ensure accuracy with all cash handling
- Abide by city, state, and federal regulations at all times
- Maintain suitable inventory levels, perform daily inventory audits, and inform General Manager of any issues or concerns
- Receive deliveries and maintain accurate records
- Complete daily and weekly tasks/duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Maintain neatness, organization, and overall cleanliness of the entire store
- Attract customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling display properties; producing merchandise displays in showcases, and on the sales floor
- Effectively and diplomatically handle employee or customer concerns and complaints while interfacing with the General Manager
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise
- Follow established policies and procedures and execute all company programs for customer service, patient and visitor management, inventory management, cash handling, state compliance, and safety and security guidelines
- Establish strong relationships with local business and operators to identify mutual opportunities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of professional, relevant work experience, Marketing experience is a plus
- Confidence in yourself and the value you’ll provide to the role
- Very flexible schedule
- Knowledge of the Buffalo area
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a flair for social media
- Ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insight
- Strong communication skills and professional demeanor under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pound the pavement to promote the brand
- Frequently sitting
- Frequently stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/ use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones.
- Exposure to long periods of bright lights.
- Moderate to loud exposure to noise level.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).