We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Dispensary Customer Consultant is vital to delivering customer service and offering a distinctive shopping experience that drives sales results. The Dispensary Customer Consultant is primarily responsible for aiding customers through concierge-level service. The Dispensary Customer Consultant conducts day-to-day operations within the retail location while adhering to company policy and industry regulations.
• Adhere to the company mission statement and core values, while maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
• Provide outstanding, accurate customer service to patrons by answering or appropriately directing questions and concerns
• Lead tours of sales floor within the store, making product recommendations based on ongoing research of products available
• Retain thorough and comprehensive knowledge of the customer and member benefits, discounts, coupons and promotions, encouraging memberships for guests
• Abide by-product handling procedures, including company safety and health policies as well as regulatory agency compliance
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of store by stocking retail items and supplies, sweeping, mopping, and sanitizing
• Operate cash register, computer-based POS system, and cash drawer
• Work as part of a team to ensure sales, guest satisfaction, and designated timelines meet compliance goals.
• All other job duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail
• Excellent computer, mathematical, language and reasoning skills
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Excellent multi-tasking skills over the phone and in-person
• Occasionally requires local travel, as needed
• Occasionally perform desk-based computer tasks
• Frequently stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
• Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances