GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations in limited license medical and adult use cannabis markets on a vertically integrated basis to produce and dispense premium, medical grade cannabis and cannabis products to patients and customers. While the Company continues to grow quickly, it is increasingly focused on policy and government affairs.
The Commercial Operations Manager role will lead wholesale sales and manage retail inventory for all Beyond-Hello stores. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing Inventory, Compliance, Supply vs. demand, forecasting sales trends, and accuracy in all phases of the retail sale of cannabis products in the dispensary. This position will report to the VP of Merchandising and will work with various leaders at different levels within the Company. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding organizational skills, analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in an exciting, fast-paced and evolving industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meet or exceed quarterly wholesale sales budgets
• Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system
• Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas, and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
• Ensure inventory records are always accurate
• Manage end-to-end inventory for all Beyond/Hello locations. This includes buying planning, inventory category and SKU level buying, allocation, and sales reporting.
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure no stock outs and communicate items at risk
• Place purchase orders with suppliers.
• Generate sales analytics to measure item performance and communicate financial results.
• Assist in the development of assortment by location. Determine category-level inventory buys across all stores.
• Follow state guidelines to maintain an accurate physical inventory and ensure the integrity of the dispensary records
• Assist in managing State inventory system
• Participate in assessing the internal controls over the inventory to identify deficiencies and develop corrective action plans for continuous improvement
• Work with our local Compliance Manager to ensure all inventory issues are handled on a timely basis
• Provide weekly on-hand supply counts to the purchasing team for ordering for store consumption
• Manage relationships with all operational vendors to achieve objectives and implement new business policies and projects in a timely and efficient manner
• Responsible for initiating and leading initiatives related to inventory
• Forecast inventory needs by reviewing stock levels and SKU performance.
• Enter purchase orders into the Leaf Trade system.
• Build financial targets from both top-down and bottoms up perspectives.
• Must build and maintain collaborative partnerships and solid relationships with our Grow Processors and our suppliers
• Coordinate accurate and punctual inventory allocation by location
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in business, management, or related field
• 3+ years of relevant experience in sales, supply chain functional, operational, and inventory management experience
• Cannabis industry experience highly preferred
• Proficient at Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Self-starter/resourceful – able to independently work, learn & plan with minimal guidance to drive tasks to conclusion
• Experience with inventory management software
• Experience with data warehouse software, such as Domo, Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with store teams, finance team and upper management
• Ability to use financial metrics to accurately read and diagnose business performance. The ability to use all levers to maximize key performance metric outputs
• Capable of learning on the fly with a focus on problem-solving
• A self-motivated leader who is accountable for one’s work and is also connected to the entire BH team.
• Strong attention to detail, especially when dealing with data
• High degree of financial acumen
• High degree of action orientation and strong negotiation skills
Most importantly, the desire to have an opportunity to make a positive impact as part of a fast-growing leader in the cannabis industry by shaping regulatory compliance functions spanning across all levels of a sophisticated cannabis company as well as the opportunity to work with smart, driven people who value fun, service, integrity, and respect.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
Powered by JazzHR