GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Assistant Project Manager assists the Construction with organizing and controlling project activities through communicating risks, opportunities and current state of the project by coordinating meetings, resources, and information.
The Assistant Project Manager handles projects with the goal of seeing them through on time and within budget.
The Assistant Project Manager s role is crucial to Jushi s success because they ensure projects run smoothly by controlling workflow, scheduling assignments, evaluating the course of the project and reporting its status to the management and stakeholders.
The APM works closely with the PMs on the initiation, planning, organization, implementation administration, and completion of retail, cultivation and/or manufacturing construction projects.
The APM will be based in Florida.
The APM will interact daily with many levels of operations across all four business divisions Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing and/or Processing and will have a consistent impact across the organization - advancing the mission of customer service and brand growth through the execution of Jushi s core values.
• Provide management and administrative support for ongoing expansion and construction projects for the retail sale, cultivation, processing, manufacturing and/or distribution of cannabis products across multiple states.
• Develop and implement administrative processes to ensure appropriate cost control/billing practices and insurance requirements are satisfied.
• Must Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met and determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Helping with the documentation of each phase of the project, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to the organization s management team.
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e.
timeframes, financials, outcomes
• Understanding formal escalation and review processes
• Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials