DISPENSARY PATIENT CONSULTANT
The Dispensary Patient Consultant is vital to delivering customer service and offering a distinctive shopping experience that drives sales results. The Dispensary Patient Consultant is primarily responsible for aiding patrons and patients through concierge-level service. The Dispensary Patient Consultant conducts day-to-day operations within the retail location while adhering to company policy and industry regulations.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times. The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank, The Lab, Tasteology, Nira + Medicinals and Sèche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
What You Will Do
• Adhere to the company mission statement and core values, while maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
• Provide outstanding, accurate customer service to patrons by answering or appropriately directing questions and concerns
• Lead tours of sales floor within the store, making product recommendations based on ongoing research of products available
• Retain thorough and comprehensive knowledge of the patient and member benefits, discounts, coupons and promotions, encouraging memberships for medical guests
• Abide by-product handling procedures, including company safety and health policies as well as regulatory agency compliance
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of store by stocking retail items and supplies, sweeping, mopping, and sanitizing
• Operate cash register, computer-based POS system, and cash drawer
• Work as part of a team to ensure sales, guest satisfaction, and that compliance goals are met by designated timelines
• All other job duties as assigned
Education & Experience
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail.
• Excellent computer, mathematical, language and reasoning skills
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Excellent multi-tasking skills over the phone and in person
• Occasionally requires local travel, as needed
• Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
• Frequently sitting
• Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
• Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR