Jane Technologies: Data Science AnalystJane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded technology company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. Our technology digitizes dispensary inventories and creates virtual menus to allow users to explore, purchase, and review products. Our secret sauce is a clean product catalogue with rich content, which we use to map inventory across thousands of stores to a single product. For this reason, we have some of the cleanest transactional, browsing, and product data in the industry. And we're looking for a passionate, personable, creative, and entrepreneurial Data Science Analyst to join the team.
The Data Science Analyst is responsible for pulling data from multiple sources and creating reports to provide sound business decisions to various teams within the company. Their duties include collaborating with data scientists and engineers to extract data figures, creating reports based on their findings, and creating key performance indicators (KPIs) to allow teams to evaluate business initiatives' success.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane's success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane.Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
• Work with executives and team leads to identify opportunities for improvement
• Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
• Create and manage various dashboards to visualize data for internal teams and/or external clients
• Work with teams to establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
• Create presentations and reports on findings from analyses
• Analyze findings and trends to provide recommendations to various teams
• 1+ years experience in a Data Analyst related role
• SQL (PostgreSQL preferred, but any variation will suffice)
• Data Visualization
• Effective communication/presentation
Nice to haves:
• Salesforce Reporting
• Advertising experience
• Cannabis industry knowledge
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets