Account Manager - Base Salary plus commission
iKrusher is one of the leading brands of vape technology hardware. The HQ is near Los Angeles in Arcadia, California, and includes an R&D center in its facility. The research labs we own assure that iKrusher is fully capable and equipped to handle specific OEM & ODM projects with the most innovative and the latest technology. At iKrusher, we believe in honesty, simplicity, and transparency. Our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction.
We’re looking for a results-driven Account Manager with a "hunter mentality" to actively seek out and engage customer prospects at our Michigan branch location.
- Regularly present, promote, and fulfill company products' sales using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, meetings with cannabis manufacturers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Sell, deliver, and take orders for company products.
- Generally, and regularly (as defined by more than half the time), meets with customers outside of the company’s normal place of business.
- Conduct promotional work outside of the office prospecting, working trade shows, and engaging in sales activities.
- Perform any other job duties as required.
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years as a sales representative with inside sales.
- Proven work experience of 2+ years in outbound calling and prospecting.
- Account management and relationship-building experience are preferred.
- Punctuality and reliable transportation are required.
- Knowledge of the medical and recreational vape industry is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- $80,000 - $90,000 annually.
- 60% base salary plus 40% commission.
- Top Sales representatives are making from $10,000 - $20,000 per month in commission.
- Bonus eligible.
- Commission earned on every invoice and is uncapped.
- Weekly sales incentives.
- Health, Dental, and Vision 1st of the month after 60 days.
- Sick leave begins accruing at the time of hire.
- 7 paid holidays per year.
- Eligible for company matched 401K plan after 90 days of employment.
iKrusher follows CDC guidelines related to Covid-19 to promote a safe and healthy work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
iKrusher is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.