At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The Cultivation Associate provides care and support for plant cultivation, abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines.
• Sow, pot, thin, weed, water, transplant, and move plants
• Spot plant pests and other perils and act before they become a problem for plant health
• Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Execute all activities in the veg, flower, and propagation rooms
• Track and record all veg or flower room data as directed
• Keep veg, flower, propagation, and dry rooms immaculate and fully operational.
• Take part in overall facility cleanliness
• Execute all activities in the mom and veg rooms
• Participate in tracking clones and moms
• Execute on mother plant and veg plant maintenance
• Inform supervisor if growing environment is out of specification
• Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers
• Responsible for following all operational guidelines, verbal directives, training information and policies when performing duties.
• Physical Requirements of the Job: VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance), may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level.
• Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check - certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Relevant work experience in a hydroponic vegetable production or bedding plant production facility is desired.
• Prior nursery, landscaping and/or agricultural experience preferred
• Cannabis experience helpful
• Experience with automation systems
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Basic math skills
• Must be able to work in a safety aware environment
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming plants, potting, and regular inventory).
• Ability to work effectively and in a cohesive team atmosphere with all areas
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient written and verbal communications skills
• Strong ethics and sound judgment
High School or Equivalent