Canna Cabana is actively seeking Part-Time Sales Associates who are knowledgeable, responsible, hardworking, dedicated, and mature individuals interested in joining our team. Join us and become an important part of a company where the sky is the limit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Always greet customers as they enter the store.
• Manage login id on Point of Sale (POS) terminal as required by Canna Cabana.
• Responsible for signing in and verifying floats of Cannabis at the beginning and end of shifts.
• Create an educational and informative experience for all customers, regardless of their experience with cannabis. In-house training will be provided.
• Recommend products including cannabis flower, oils, and cannabis/smoking accessories to customers.
• Help Store/Assistant Managers open and close at the beginning or end of shifts, following Canna Cabana standard operating procedures.
• Report any suspicious behaviours or abusive customers to Store/Assistant Managers.
• General housekeeping of store spaces (vacuum/sweep sales floor area, wipe down counters & glass display cabinets, etc.).
• Promptly ID all customers who look under the age of 25 years, as required by Cannabis Retail Store Handbook.
• Abide by all company policies and procedures as directed by the Store/Assistant Managers.
• Available to work any shift between 7 am to 12 am Monday to Sunday
• Must provide a copy of completed Cannabis CannSell Retail Certification prior to start date.
• Must provide a copy of clean Criminal Background Check prior to start date.
• Minimum 2-3 years of Retail Experience in sales and customer service required.
• Must have knowledge of and passion for cannabis and accessories.
• Must be available for shift work any time between 7:00 am to 12 am, Monday to Sunday.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player mentality.
• Ability to compute basic mathematical problems.
• Attention to detail.
• Desire to educate customers and the community about the benefits associated with cannabis use without giving medical advice