At Harvest, our mission is to improve people's lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
• Competitive pay and total compensation packages
• Attractive benefits
• Paid time off and employee rewards
• Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
• A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Develop business analytics reports and dashboards to satisfy both finance and operations reporting requirements
• Create reports on multi-company data with automated scheduling and distribution
• Create reporting catalogue (standard and ad-hoc)
• Help build and manage company financial reporting structure with the use of cubes and a data warehouse
• Help build and manage financial reporting for the finance team, business leaders and executive team
• Work with data analysts to support both Jet Reports and Dynamics NAV
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
• Additional duties as assigned by management
• Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities
• 3+ years experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics
• 3+ years experience with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Jet Reports, BusinessObject, IBM Cognos, etc.
• Prior experience with large-scale ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc.
• Prior experience supporting finance and operational teams
• Solid understanding of ERP workflows
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Functional knowledge of financial, manufacturing, and supply chain modules
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
• Detail-oriented with an eye on process optimization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance, Business Analytics, Computer Science, or related field
• MBA or advanced degree preferred
• The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
• Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at