At Trulieve, our mission is to improve people's lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
• Competitive pay and total compensation packages
• Attractive benefits
• Paid time off and employee rewards
• Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
• A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Oversee the health of cultivation under controlled environment.
• Completing pest assessments on every flower room.
• Maintaining and logging forms.
• Perform treatment applications, inoculations, and disease evaluations.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all employees.
• Set goals and meet deadlines.
• Scouting to look through plants for pests
• Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work.
• Participate in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Work the hours of 10am-7pm Monday-Friday
• Experience in agriculture desired, not preferred
• Knowledge of IPM desired, not preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day
• General tool, hardware, ladder, and building skills. Must be able to use a 12' extension ladder.
• Working safely in a warehouse setting.
• Ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
• Remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations.
• Ability to communicate through various formats including email and phone.
• At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
• Proper employment documentation.
• Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
• If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
• Environmental requirements and exposure:
• Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables
• Experience and knowledge in horticulture and/or agriculture.
• Previous manufacturing/ laborer experience.
• Ideal candidate has a degree related to horticulture or plant pathology.
• Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
• The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
• Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at