At Trulieve, our mission is to improve people's lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.
Here Are a Few More Reasons Why Harvest Is a Great Place To Be
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun.
• Competitive pay and total compensation packages
• Attractive benefits
• Paid time off and employee rewards
• Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
• A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
The Post-Harvest Associate will be responsible for completing tasks associated with the harvesting and finishing of cannabis plants.
• Take direction from the Post-Harvest Manager and Leads
• Complete harvest in a safe and timely manner
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Clean and reset all equipment, pots, and tools to prepare for each harvest
• Follow all safety standards and abide by PPE requirements
• Ensure a high standard of quality during all harvest processes
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all employees
• Ability to follow standard operating procedures for the harvesting, drying, curing, trimming, packaging (if applicable) and extraction (if applicable) preparation process
• Set goals and meet deadlines
• Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork.
• Participate in ongoing education and professional development, as needed
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
• Hand or machine trim flower in a quick and efficient manner
• Maintain steady trim numbers while adhering to quality standards set by management
• Responsible for accurately weighing and recording trim weights and numbers
• Able to sit for extended periods of time (8+hrs a day)
• Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
• Perform moderate to heavy manual labor
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of hands, wrists and forearms
• Work with Post-Harvest management to ensure all production schedule deadlines are met
• Dispose of waste in compliance with supervisor and state mandated procedures
• Additional duties as assigned in applicable sites:
• Package flower and pre roll products while adhering to strict quality standards
• Label packaging as directed by supervisor
• Fulfill orders as directed by supervisor
• Maintain inventory counts of raw materials, WIPs, and finished goods
• Experience and knowledge in horticulture and/or agriculture
• Previous manufacturing/ laborer experience
• Ability to work in an exceedingly fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage high stress, high urgency situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it
• Must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking for long durations
• Self-motivated, committed, and ambitious
• Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• General tool, hardware, ladder, and building skills. Must be able to use a 12' extension ladder
• Working safely in a warehouse setting
• Ability to multi-task
• Remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations
• Ability to communicate through various formats including email and phone
• At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US
• Proper employment documentation
• Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
• If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
• Computer skills and ability to learn new software programs
• Environmental requirements and exposure:
• Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, extreme high heat, extreme low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables
• Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent required
• Bachelor's degree in horticulture, agriculture, or plant science field is desirable.
• The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
• Harvest (www.harvesthoc.com) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at [email protected]