At Harvest, our mission is to improve people's lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.
Here Are a Few More Reasons Why Harvest Is a Great Place To Be
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun.
• Competitive pay and total compensation packages
• Paid time off and employee rewards
• Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
• A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Partners with the VP of HR, and regional HRBP's to help develop and deliver on HR strategy for the assigned region.
• Connect Harvest culture and employer brand to the field through information sharing, change management initiatives, and bridging the field to corporate.
• Directly supports the regional directors and department heads for assigned region(s) regarding HR strategic support and consultation. Providing regular coaching, guidance, and interpretation of HR policies, procedures, laws, standards, regulations, and feedback to help manage the HR operations in their region(s).
• Support all areas of HR for assigned region(s), including talent and performance management, succession planning, engagement, positive workplace environment, organizational development, change management, associate relations, employment law, and effective adoption of company initiatives and strategies.
• Supports talent acquisition, including building external talent pipeline, supporting talent development programs, and creating strategies for employer branding initiatives. Partners with hiring managers to understand organizational needs.
• Facilitates training sessions on topics such as diversity and inclusion, positive associate relations, leadership and development and team building.
• Maintain current knowledge of all HR compliance related laws and regulations to include legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Partnering with legal department as needed/required.
• Maintain current knowledge of cannabis-specific licensing regulations as they relate to the HR function and teams across all business lines.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Work with operational leaders to mitigate potential risk, by providing strong employee relations support and guidance.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Conduct investigations such as harassment allegations, workplace complaints, or other employee concerns.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using HRIS and LMS. In conjunction maintain and update HR documents.
• Identify turnover reasons in the field and assist with exit interviews and offboarding.
• Assist with performance review and talent management program.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working as an HR professional for a medium to large size company
• PHR or SHRM certified a plus
• Multi-location and experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
• Willingness to travel when necessary, to work extended hours when required to fulfill company growth requirements, and to be flexible with schedule and availability.
• Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
• Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization as it relates to HR.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location: exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
• Bachelor's degree in HR or equivalent experience preferred.
• The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
• Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at [email protected] .
with our quick 3 minute Application!
• Fields Are Required
What is your full name?
How can we contact you?
What is your preferred method of communication