At Harvest, our mission is to improve people's lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.
Here Are a Few More Reasons Why Harvest Is a Great Place To Be
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun.
• Competitive pay and total compensation packages
• Attractive benefits and incentive stock option plan
• Paid time off and employee rewards
• Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
• A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
As a Dispensary Associate, you will be assisting patients by answering their questions, making them feel welcomed and comfortable. Dispensary Associate is responsible for ringing up patients, correctly inputting coupons and ensuring the patient has the best experience possible to build positive patient relationships.
• Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner.
• Processing transactions.
• Maintains quality customer service by establishing and enforcing company standards and handling customer inquiries and complaints.
• Assist patients with choosing the right products according to their ailments.
• Verify patient's allotment and ensure they are eligible to make purchasing using the state system.
• Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Participates in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
• Adheres to all Medical Cannabis laws.
• Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work.
• Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• Experience in a retail, hospitality, and sales setting is required.
• Superior customer service skills and phone etiquette.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Cash register experience with speed and accuracy.
• Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or suggestions.
• Ability to handle a busy atmosphere.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Proficiency using MS Office applications.
• Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
• Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
• Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media.
• Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
• Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they're completed effectively the first time.
• At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
• Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
• If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
• Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
• Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree is desirable.
• Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
• The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
• Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at [email protected]