We are seeking an energetic and reliable janitorial porter to perform daily cleanings at our retail facility. This is a part time role with an average shift time of 2-4 hours. Overall duties will include removing debris, tidying, dusting, sweeping/mopping, restocking, cleaning bathrooms/breakrooms, and responding to all cleaning emergencies. This individual will follow a detailed cleaning checklist to ensure store cleanliness standards. This person will also be responsible for inventorying cleaning supplies and communicating ordering needs to the store manager. This is a janitorial role in a retail cannabis facility.
• Follow a detailed cleaning checklist for Daily, Weekly, and Monthly cleaning items.
• Take pride in the cleanliness of the store spaces.
• Monitor inventory of cleaning supplies, communicate ordering needs to management.
• Clean all store areas. This will require the ability to move objects up to 50lbs and the ability to bend and reach.
• High School Diploma required, must be over 21 years of age.
• Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense, and resourcefulness
• Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Possesses a high level of critical thinking
• Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
• Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
• Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
• Part Time employment at a single store location.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
• Must pass any and all required background checks
• Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
• Must possess valid driver’s license
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
• Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
To lessen the impact on our patients, customers and teams and help keep them safe, we will require new hires to be fully vaccinated, as defined by the CDC. For questions, reach out to [email protected]