Brand Ambassador, Field Marketing
As a Field Marketing Brand Ambassador, you are responsible for being the face of GTI by bringing our brand portfolio to life at various retail and field event activations. We are on a mission to empower the right to wellness in the communities we serve, and this role gets to work with patients, consumers, and the community to help share our story and encourage growth of our cannabis consumer brand portfolio. This individual will report directly into the Field Marketing Manager (FMM) who will set the expectations and develop a schedule for execution.
• Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty, ultimately driving in-store sales.
• Represent GTI’s full brand portfolio with a strong understanding of cannabis and key functions and benefits of each of the products.
• Execute in–store demos with store managers or demo coordinators.
• Track all activity and consumer insights/feedback using recap form and provide actionable lessons learned for continuous improvement and engagement with our retail partners and consumers.
• Act as the eyes and ears of GTI from the field: report on observations regarding retail accounts as well as competitor activity.
• Ongoing auditing of all in-store retailer specific activity such as ensuring proper promotional pricing, evaluating GTI product set for any missing SKUs.
• Communicate to FMM to work with sales counterparts to close distribution gaps and identify any out of stocks.
• Partner with Store Managers to either pull stock from back or prompt reorder.
• Participate in strategic execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, play and shop in your market.
• Build & maintain relationships with various consumer groups that align with the target audiences of GTI’s brand portfolio.
• Seed and develop new relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility.
• Communicate success stories, key learnings, and other activities.
• Amplify GTI initiatives through personal network and social media support.
• Engage and educate consumers through education seminars and community events; collaborate with and/or setup by FMM.
• 2 years of relevant experience in events, promotions, media or consumer products marketing, Bachelors degree preferred.
• Experience and/or knowledge of the cannabis industry is required; CPG experience is preferred.
• Background in customer service with a history of delighting customers.
• Willingness to go above and beyond to grow the business.
• Access to a computer for reporting sampling results and are well versed in Microsoft Excel.
• Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness.
• Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Possesses a high level of critical thinking.
• Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information.
• Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of GTI.
• Must have a solid understanding of the Medical Marijuana laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
• Must pass any and all required background checks
• Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
• Must possess valid driver’s license
• Access to reliable transportation
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
• Must be approved by state regulatory agency to receive an Agent badge
• Deep-rooted understanding of the relevant market and surrounding area.
• Access to a personal smart phone for schedule updates and photo capturing
• The ability to lift heavy items including tents, tables, and boxes up to 50 lbs