The Account Executive is the ultimate brand ambassador for Green Thumb's brands and responsible for mining sales opportunities, building and setting up new relationships with our customers with the respective states' dispensaries and promoting our products to ultimately generate sales and increase Green Thumb's market share in that state.
You are passionate about this growing industry and want to educate and engage our customers in meaningful ways to increase our brand awareness.
Through maximizing sales, effective planning and order-writing, as well as supporting and completing incidental activities such as merchandising, shelving and pricing, the Account Executive acts a sales expert to all the dispensary locations.
You are the perfect fit for this role if you possess a go-getter mentality, are tenacious, a problem solver with a yearning desire to succeed.
• Strategize, set, and achieve (even exceed) sales goals as directed by Green Thumb leadership
• Possess a strong knowledge of cannabis, Green Thumb's brands and product lines, along with other products in the market
• Educate, engage and train all customers on our Green Thumb brands and product lines and sell through a product mix or portfolio of goods customized for the retail location and their customer
• Maintain an awareness of market behavior, knowledge of all aspects of the industry and sales trends, the competition and ability to communicate and drive a successful sales model that responds, accordingly
• Understand the customer buying process and how it relates to the sales process, product knowledge and training
• Develop pipeline, targets, and innovative strategies to increase opportunities and sales in the market
• Build and maintain positive relationships with customers (dispensaries) and business partners to effectively evaluate, set, and exceed their need
• Proactively builds touchpoints and a weekly schedule to keep the market sales on track to hit any and all sales quotas and goals
• Knowledge of CRM systems, able to collect and share information regarding your clients and track all activity, orders, etc. as it pertains to each customer/retailer
• Set proper and suggestive prices to maintain sales volume, product mix
• Follow all sales protocols and SOPs as it relates to specific state-regulations, for example, cash handling, order fulfillment
• Attend trade shows and other industry events to stay up with market trends and promote company products
• Set efficient delivery and order fulfillment deadlines, and manage expectations with the internal team, as well as, the customers
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years Sales experience in an outside B2B environment, to retailers preferred; or experience in the cannabis industry
• Highly motivated, extremely positive attitude, self-starter with a solid work ethic, very organized and an effective closer
• Excellent communicator, great customer service skills and able to influence others
• Strong problem-solving skills able to think fast and create sales opportunities
• A team player and ability to work effectively with customers, wholesale customers, and other members of the team
• Must pass any and all required background checks
• Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
• Must possess valid driver's license
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
• Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry