Position Summary: The Inventory Associate is responsible for both data input, quality, and audits for the cultivation department. They will work with Cultivation Team, with a dotted line to the SVP of Compliance, to ensure that we are proactive in addressing potential issues, maintaining compliance throughout the facility, maintaining compliance within METRC systems and to formulate, implement and enforce proper techniques within the cultivation department.
- Conducts inventory inspections and maintains METRC logs in order to ensure traceability of plant/product movement throughout the facility.
- Communicates with cultivation team in order to create new plantings in METRC by using information on the clone logs.
- Create METRC plant tags for plants
- A physical count of each flower room as well as the Mother room needs to be performed.
- Each plant room including Mom, Veg and Clone Rooms, must be audited through the METRC Systems on a monthly basis.
- Accurately completes documentation and enters data to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Promptly communicates identified discrepancies to team leads and Compliance Manager and documents accordingly.
- Investigates and participates in correction activities as directed.
- Ensure that all waste is properly logged on waste log sheets, processed in METRC and properly disposed of.
- Collect daily waste from cultivation team for all plant rooms.
- On a daily basis, collect from each bin outside each room, any plant tags from destroyed plants. Ensure all plants are deleted from METRC.
- Assists grow team during harvests and use METRC to upload new plants to rooms.
- Assist other departments with completion of their monthly audits.
- Trains and educates on data collection and auditing systems and procedures
- Establishes data quality standards and works with Management team to ensure standards are met in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensures quality data collection techniques are established for reporting and monitoring requirements.
- Maintains strict adherence to established procedures.
- Participates in problem solving activities to drive process improvements.
Minimum Education: HS Diploma or GED
Preferred Education: Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business related topic.
- 0-2 years in inventory control management role.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills specifically with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Comfortable with process management / improvement and reporting
- 1-4 years of experience with METRC and inventory management systems.
- 1-4 years of inventory audit control experience in cannabis.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills and strong analytical and PC skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
- Great attitude with attention to detail
- Unquestioned integrity
- High energy with a desire to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment