A strong company capitalizing on disruptive niches within the burgeoning industrial hemp and CBD industry. Provide extraction services as well as “white label” products for other hemp manufacturing companies. It is estimated that there are upwards of 30,000+ uses or products that can be derived from the hemp plant.
Under the direction of the CEO/COO & CFO, the Executive Assistant will provide support for these officers, perform a wide variety of very complex tasks requiring a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and independent judgment. Organizes and controls the flow of work in order to accomplish the objectives of the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer in an expeditious manner. Duties will also include managing calendar, client meetings, travel arrangements, conference meetings. Must have strong organizational skills, extremely detailed oriented and knowledge of contracts, finance sourcing, investment instruments and financial structures. Travel and training may be required from time-to-time.
Ideal candidate will have previous experience preferably in several of the following areas: Public Companies; SEC, Investment Banking and Finance experience; Law firm/Para-legal; Social Media management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepares correspondence, memorandums, and communications on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Financial Officer, exercising creative writing, expert grammar and spelling.
2. Prioritizes work daily to ensure objectives of each enterprise are met in an expeditious manner.
3. Provides assistance to the CEO/COO/CFO maintaining strict confidentiality at all times.
• Public Company and SEC knowledge extremely important
• 5+ years’ work experience in an assistant or executive assistant role to Executive leadership
• College degree strongly preferred
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities accordingly
• Discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information
• Proficiency with Adobe & Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; both in office environment and remotely
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Must be flexible in order to meet both challenging and changing deadlines or priorities
• Must be willing to travel
We are looking for a strong, intelligent & articulate professional who is willing to demonstrate their skills first in exchange for a very lucrative and long-term compensation plan once proven. Bottom line, you must have a high level of common sense, clear communication, hard work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile which will result in rapid increased compensation and advancement.
Starting Compensation: 48K – 60K / year, DOE -with increases based on performance, generous incentives and benefits and possible equity signing and performance bonuses depending on flexibility of compensation