Connecticut has made medical cannabis legal for patients suffering from a wide variety of conditions. We are looking for those who want to join our team and certify patients for the Connecticut Medical Cannabis Program.
We are a national company with offices in Utah, Maryland, West Virginia and Missouri and telemedicine in 25 other states. We are the leading provider of medical marijuana evaluations in several states with over 80,000 patients so far
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Be an advocate for patients seeking to use medical marijuana as part of their treatment plan.
• Evaluate patients for the medical cannabis program.
• Maintain notes and medical records in the EMR system (all electronic).
• NP License to practice in Connecticut .
• DEA & Controlled Substance License
• Ability to utilize technology, specifically the in-house EMR system (we will train)
• Make a difference in the lives of countless residents in the area who are seeking to find relief in a natural form
• Fast-paced & fun patient encounters
• Set your schedule
Come join us in making a difference in thousands of patients' lives in Connecticut
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $50.00 - $100.00 per hour
• Do you have an active controlled substance registration issued by the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection that is not subject to limitation?
• Do you have an active Connecticut medical license issued by the Connecticut Department of Public Health?
• Do you have an active Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) controlled substance registration that is not subject to limitation and that is designated for the State of Connecticut?
• Are you registered with the Connecticut Prescription Monitoring Program?
Work Location: One location