The Grow Technician will report to either the Indoor or Outdoor Cultivation Manager based on which grow method the Grow Technician is responsible for.
The Grow Technician is responsible for implementing and supporting the growing plan developed by the company. Grow technicians are responsible for implementing all growing aspects including but not limited to: plant preparation, plant care, staking, trellising, pruning, irrigation, integrated pest management, foliar feeding, fertigation deployment, cleaning of grow area, harvesting, and trimming as well as ensuring compliance with all local and state marijuana regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Responsible for all growing implementation including transplanting, filling pots, irrigation, nutrient applications, integrated pest management, pruning, trellising, plant heath, plant care, harvesting, drying, and curing.
· Responsible for harvesting plants in preparation for processing
· Properly grinds plant matter for disposal, if necessary
· Drains and re-fills reservoirs for daily swaps
· Plant preparation and care
· Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse and working areas
· Handle, mix, and apply pesticides in a manner that is compliant with all rules and regulations
· Responsible for maintaining the quality of the grow
· All other job duties as assigned
· Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results while adapting to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities
· Manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals
· Experience in marijuana growing, cultivating, and trimming preferred
· Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week consistently
· Must be able to work in a cultivation environment with moderate to loud noise level
· Must have reliable transportation to get to the companies operating projects
· Must be able to work outside (if outdoor grow technician) for long periods of time in both hot (>100 degrees) and cold (< 30 degrees) environments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour