Position: Inventory Clerk- Cannabis Grow
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for inventory cycle counting, Verification of required documentation and product counts for intake by conducting daily audits of inventory, tracking and distribution of product for the Uxbridge Grow Facility
Responsibilities also include accounting and reporting inventory surplus, product returns, waste, damages, ensuring strict compliance with company policies and procedures. This role also manages the menu for the location, focusing on the most accurate and up to date information to be provided to our patients.
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; track rwork.
• Responsible for accurate inventory of plants in all stages: clone, vegetative, flower, and harvest
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly audits to ensure accurate counts of all stages of plants
• Tracking plant movements throughout the facility
• May help with cultivation tasks if necessary/ working together to complete tasks
• Effectively communicate with inventory team about any discrepancies
• Promptly communicates identified discrepancies to team leads and Inventory Manager and documents accordingly.
• Communicates with cultivation team in order to create new plantings in METRC
• Accurately completes documentation and enters data to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
• Uses METRC to cull plants and accurately record waste
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Database and time management skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems or research inventory losses.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
• Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
• Basic knowledge on computers, Excel, and Word.
• Trustworthy, Punctual with great written and verbal skills.
• A high level of internal and external customer service.
• Ability to manage high-stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Proper employment documentation and authorization to work in the US.
• 1-2+ years using METRC (preferred)
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to crouch, sit, and stand for an extended period of time
• Ability to effectively communicate necessary information
• Proficient in word, excel, and can communicate clearly and professionally through email
• The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended . Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by management.
Nature’s Medicines is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation and/or interview process should notify the job poster.
1045 Quaker Highway, Uxbridge, MA 01569
Job Type: Full-time