Ganjika House is growing!
We are looking for new and passionate team members.
We're proudly located in Brampton, also known as flower city. Ganjika House was founded by entrepreneur Clint Seukeran, an Indo-Caribbean Canadian who has lived in the community for over 15 years.
The Ganjika House in-store experience encourages visitors to explore a wide variety of premium cannabis products while being immersed in an environment of positivity and acceptance. At Ganjika House, both the seasoned cannabis connoisseur and the new canna-curious consumer will feel comfortable. Well trained, knowledgeable and friendly staff will help you decide which products are best suited for you.
The responsibilities of the Order Fulfillment include:
- Follow established policies order picking
- Reading and deciphering work orders
- Confirming product information matches that of the work order
- Inspecting the product for damage, flaws, and irregularities
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized store while following all security measures
- Keep open communication with both management and coworkers to ensure proper handling of all issues and to ensure effective store operation and compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Adhere to all company training and operational standards and procedures (education, merchandising, COVID-19 risk mitigation and cleanliness, security, checklists etc.)
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, provincial, and municipal legislation
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Store Manager and assigned Assistant Store Managers
Order Fulfillment Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience
- Manage multiple tasks effortlessly
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal communication skills
- You are passionate about cannabis
- You are open to feedback and growth within the team
- You demonstrate high levels of accountability
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of fulfillment associate procedures is an advantage
- Previous experience as an Order Fulfillment Associate
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders
- Minimum age 19 years old
- Must be flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing duties
- CannSell certification required
- Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (Level 2) required
- Understanding that this is a regulated industry, and that compliance is critical to success
Applicants are encouraged to indicate their interest in either a full-time or part-time opportunity in their application or resume. If part-time, the number of hours willing to work per week and if day or night shift is preferable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Our operations lead has been trained in COVID-19 risk mitigation - plastic dividers between staff and customers, 6ft apart stickers on floor. Touchpoints must be cleaned on a regular basis and masks worn throughout entire shift by all.
- Order Fulfillment: 1 year (preferred)
- CannSell Certificate (required)
- Background Check (Level 2) (preferred)