Please apply on Isarta.com
The Flowr Corporation
Start Date: March, 2022
Location: Toronto, ON or Kelowna, BC
The Flowr Corporation is a cannabis company with operations in Canada and Europe. Our Canadian operating campus, located near Kelowna, BC, includes a purpose-built, GMP-designed indoor cultivation facility, and an outdoor greenhouse cultivation site. From this campus, we produce recreational and medicinal products. Internationally, we intend to service the global medical cannabis market through our subsidiary Holigen, which has a license for cannabis cultivation in Portugal where they will operate GMP-designed manufacturing facilities.
Our purpose is to Cultivate Better: People, Plants, Products. To this end, we aim to support improving outcomes through responsible cannabis use and, as established experts in cannabis cultivation, strive to be the brand of choice for consumers and patients seeking the highest-quality craftsmanship and product consistency across a portfolio of differentiated cannabis products. All of this can only be achieved through the hard work of our passionate team, who share the core values of being Pioneers, Champions, and Students, in all that we do. Visit for more information.
LET'S TALK ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're excited to be expanding our internal shared services team to enable our business to scale up while being agile and responsive to our consumer demands. To ensure we have the in-house resources to get the job done, we're adding three exciting roles to our team, including a Marketing Manager, Social Media & Digital Coordinator, and Photographer/Videographer.
In this new role, the Social Media & Digital Coordinator will be responsible for all things execution within our social and digital space. Working closely with our marketing and design functions, this self-motivated individual will contribute to bringing our digital programs and campaigns to life. The ultimate measure of success for this role will be media measurements and its conversions to revenue.
How will you make an impact?
• Execute the social media and digital strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across all channels of Flowr to ensure its effectiveness and maximizing consumer engagement and reach.
• Assists in the development of digital media presentations and tactical POV's.
• Execute social media content and campaigns and related day-to-day activities including monitoring on and off network social media activity, crafting and posting content and commentary as well as responding directly to customer feedback and communicating to other internal departments where necessary
• Ensures key information is provided to stakeholders throughout the campaign activation and maintenance process.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of social media by monitoring performance again effective benchmarks to maximize results
• Contributes to strategizing ways to improve and optimize campaign performance to meet our KPIs.
• Supports strong working relationships with vendors to achieve campaign objectives and fulfill campaign goals.
• Conducts research and development of media measurements - Audience, Ratings, Etc.
• Assists with reporting commentary that is easy to understand, compelling and persuasive. Who we're looking for!
• You have post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Media, or Journalism
• You've started your career in a digital/social media capacity, ideally B2C (Business to Consumer)
• The digital media space is your second home - you have gained foundational knowledge, and understanding of the world of digital
• You have experience and knowledge of social media platforms, successful communication strategies and paid marketing opportunities within social media
• You can leverage your understanding and appreciation of cannabis to best express our product through creative and engaging content
• You have experience with video and photo editing tools (Canva, Adobe Suite) to create on-brand content
• You are motivated through results and have a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• You are motivated by a strong sense of initiative, and you naturally have a solution-oriented mindset DON'T WALK, RUN. APPLY TODAY!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving industry with lots of room for career growth and advancement. Work alongside a skilled, professional, and passionate team that genuinely intends to make a mark in the cannabis space. If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, apply below!
The Company is a committed equal opportunity employer. Flowr's recruitment strategy is designed to attract the best person for each position, to ensure equality of opportunity for all applicants, and to promote our company vision and culture. Flowr prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable law. The Company is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner and will do so by identifying barriers to accessibility, removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility standards in accordance with applicable