About Us:Fire & Flower is a leading, technology-powered, adult-use cannabis retailer with more than 80 corporate-owned stores in its network. The Company leverages its wholly-owned technology development subsidiary, Hifyre Inc., to continually advance its proprietary retail operations model.
Retail General ManagerYou see all aspects of a retail shop''s operations as a big, beautiful puzzle that you can''t wait to assemble. You have a passion for education and that makes you a customer experience superstar.
You have a knack for everything from human resources to budgeting to procurement; you''re the one who brings everything together. As one of our Retail Shop Managers you''ve got a collaborative, whistle-while-you-work mentality, but you''re also serious about implementing best practices, policies, rules and regulations. You inspire your staff to reach the highest level of their capabilities, while running a tight ship that advances the company''s ethos.
Reports to: District ManagerTo be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following:The ability to foster, develop, and motivate high performing customer success teams in a rapidly changing/growing environment. A refined sales acumen
- you can see opportunities in the field and are able to navigate the sales process to create new value.
Knowledge of the end-to-end business from sales to delivery
- we are constantly expanding the ways in which we can help our customers and we need a leader that can move seamlessly from opportunity to execution.
High-level presentation and writing skills
- this is a growth market and we are constantly finding new ways to present and communicate our ethos.
This role will require a high degree of presentation and writing ability. Robust technical skills
- you are comfortable understanding and communicating how different technologies come together to achieve your customer''s goals.
Top level accountability
- you take full ownership of your work and that of your team
- your customers understand that you''re accountable for their knowledge.
Solid delivery professional
- you and your team will be building and executing on customer deliverables every day.
Leading through change
- entering into an emerging market, you will need the ability to manage with ambiguity.
This controlled chaos equates to constantly changing priorities and requires a great deal of on-your-feet thinking. You''re not afraid to say ‘no'' when necessary in order to run your business in the most efficient manner possible. Qualifications:5+ years of leadership experience
Retail, hospitality and customer experience an asset
Expert in sales, marketing, budgeting, human resources and procurement
Manages, supervises and directs activities of all assigned staff
Ambitious self-starter with killer organizational and time management abilities
Empowering leader with unmatched people management skills
Proficient with basic computer software (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite)Fire & Flower values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Inclusion to us means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person''s talents and strengths.Thank you for your interest and application, only those selected for next steps will be contacted.