You see all aspects of the retail cannabis sector as a big, beautiful puzzle that you can’t wait to assemble. As a Fire & Flower ambassador we are always looking for new members to join our team that are aligned with our mission to curate the world of cannabis for our customers. Every day we make history as we educate & break the stigma about cannabis in our communities across Canada.
All Fire & Flower ambassadors must possess:
• An ego-less, growth mindset that is focused on learning, education and reflecting in order to evolve skills & competencies by being a student of yourself.
• Ability to develop meaningful connection through creating relationships in the community with customers & peers based on a foundation of trust & teamwork.
• Adhere to all regulatory requirements by following processes and structure to ensure compliance.
• Proven experience being adaptable and nimble to remain resilient when the days are tough.
• Accepts personal accountability for actions, goals and performance.
• Ability to collaboratively challenge the status quo in order to innovate, improve and advance our world class organization.
As a General Manager you will be responsible to strive for greatness as you lead your team through change, develop their skills and drive sales by inspiring your teams. If you’ve got a collaborative, whistle-while-you-work mentality, but you’re also serious about implementing best practices, policies, rules, and regulations this might be the role you’ve been waiting for. We’re looking for unique candidates that have experience in running a profitable retail business, which means skills in recruiting, coaching, visual merchandising, scheduling, and sales planning & reporting. If you want to be a pioneer in this new industry and you’ve been waiting for an opportunity to put all your cards on the table, than this may be the challenge you’re meant to accept!
The non-negotiables are:
• Drive a profitable retail business while partnering with internal & external partners
• Leadership experience leading a team of ten or more towards goals & targets
• Ambitious self-starter with killer organizational and time management abilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Point of Sale Systems
• Provide feedback & advice to others while maintaining a strong collaborative attitude
• Leading by example and upholding your personal values in decision making
• Physically able to engage on the floor for eight hours a day with reasonable breaks
If you have a knack for retail excellence; everything from educating customers, engaging with your community and supporting your peers as we tackle educating Canadians about cannabis then apply today!
Fire & Flower values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Inclusion to us means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
• Complete the provincial cannabis worker certification & successfully complete all required background checks