The Driver for Firebird Delivery is responsible for collecting orders at our retail locations throughout their shift and delivering them to our guests, safely, while maintaining our Fast as F promise.
Competencies and Requirements
• Valid Driver's License - Full 'G' or above for a minimum of 6 years to qualify for insurance coverage.
• Clean Driver's Abstract and Clear Criminal Background Check
• A Smart Phone with a data plan and a car charger
• Tech-Friendly (We got some cool apps we need you to learn)
• This position requires you to own or lease a reliable insured vehicle and to follow all traffic laws and established traffic transportation procedures
• Additional insurances will be discussed as a preliminary qualifier.
• Fluent in English
• Available Monday-Sunday between 1pm-10pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to customers in a safe, timely manner.
• Completing deliveries as instructed through training to ensure all customers are satisfied.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and communicating complaints from clients to dispatch accurately.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Maintaining compliance as it relates to the delivery process outlined in training.
• Proper use of applications related to the delivery process.
• Professional appearance and conduct
Education, Training and Experience
• CannSell Provincial Cannabis Certification
• Drivers Abstract
• Clear Criminal Record Check
• 1-year minimum delivery or logistics experience