Fire & Flower is a leading, technology-powered, adult-use cannabis retailer with more than 80 corporate-owned stores in its network. The Company leverages its wholly owned technology development subsidiary, Hifyre Inc., to continually advance its proprietary retail operations model.
The District Sales Manager leads a group of Fire & Flower shops on a journey to deliver industry leading guest experience through education. Living our ethos everyday, the District Sales Manager is the ultimate Fire & Flower ambassador.
Additionally, this position will curate talent, actively recruit, and develop in shop leaders. Other key areas of responsibility for the District Sales Manager are sales performance for the district, secret shop scores, team member engagement, community partnerships, prospecting & opening new locations & just about everything in between.
Competencies and Requirements
• Multi-unit retail excellence a must
• Highly collaborative leadership ability
• Retail finance knowledge (P&L mastery)
• Ability to navigate labour budgets
• Art of communication at the multi-unit level
• Ability to foster healthy teams in person and abroad through performance-based conversations
• Training, coaching, mentoring leaders and their teams
• Travel required
• An insured, reliable vehicle is required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive key performance indicators, coaching for continued excellence
• Inspire teams to deliver industry leading guest experience
• Adhere to all regulatory requirements by following processes and structure to ensure compliance
• Create and actively manage an annual community vision for the district
• Actively manage talent in recruitment
• Developing & coaching inspiring leaders
• Foster excellent partnerships across all departments
• Ensure product is on the right shelves in the right locations for the district
• Budget, plan, and host regional events for the team
• Actively manage and influence district budget
Education, Training and Experience
• 5+ years success in multi-unit retail leadership
• Post-secondary business program or related experience
• Clear criminal record
• Provincial Cannabis Certification
• Qualified for Retail Manager License (Ontario specific)
Fire & Flower values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Inclusion to us means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
• Thank you for your interest and application, only those selected for next steps will be contacted.