Final Bell is changing the way the cannabis industry operates. We represent a new paradigm for the legal cannabis industry: the ability to fully outsource the production of infused products and concentrates to a single source for state-of-the-art hardware, child-resistant packaging, and licensed production, all in-house and under one roof. We are industry-leading strategists collaborating on the go-to-market and sales strategies for the industry's leading brands.
We have operated in the legal cannabis space for years, honing our expertise and developing specialized equipment, innovative technology, and proprietary processes. We service clients that produce the highest quality, small-batch products, as well as those that produce value-driven products at high volume — a testament to our ability to develop tailor-made solutions for any client which meet their needs, increase efficiency, and exceed expectations.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Manager, Operations Planning will be responsible to implement the end-to-end plan which will aide in the execution decisions for manufacturing and purchasing decisions of all manufacturing inputs and outputs. Build processes and tools for the end-to-end planning cycle that will be the precursor to the eventual migrate and implementation to an ERP / MRP computer planning system. Mentor junior staff and build best practices in the spirit of a CPG company. Interface with sales, operations, production, suppliers, and internal and external customers/stakeholders. Cross train with others in the department to build strength within the team.
Build, develop, own.
• Forecasting / demand planning models
• Manual tools to simulate MRP
• Planning and supply chain tools from scratch in Excel
• S&OP practices and consensus on forecast between sales and operations
• Best practices on master data policy.
• Daily Shift Report that captures daily transactions around production and movement of goods and materials
• Reporting (Daily, weekly, monthly)
• Key Performance Indicators
• The right frequency / cadences / sequence (daily, weekly, monthly time horizons) for the planning process
• Inventory policies for FG / SFG / materials
• Sales order and purchase order tracking systems
• Supply chain and demand planning skills required
• ERP/MRP implementation experience
• Ability to manage competing properties, time, and workload effectively
• Leadership skills with the ability to engage and motivate others
• Ability to train and mentor junior staff on supply chain best practices to build strength within the organization and ensure succession planning
• Ability to provide excellent customer service internally and externally
• Experience and ability in negotiating and working with team
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage up
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• Drive to achieve results
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• CPG experience is preferred (7-10 years)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particular in Excel, Smartsheet, ERP/MRP systems
• Hybrid role
Final Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Final Bell does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need