Excelbis Labs is a state-of-the-art cannabis testing laboratory located at a prime intersection of the cannabis supply chain of Orange County in Santa Ana, CA. With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals, our goal is to fulfill our clients’ testing needs with accurate results that can be trusted throughout the industry.
Excelbis labs is looking for a highly motivated individual in working as our on-site Sales and marketing manager for our Cannabis testing lab. We are looking for someone who will work to bring in new clients develop a sales and marketing plan to grow our brand bringing in new customers while also maintaining our current customers.
· 2+ years of sales experience
· Experience working in the cannabis industry- Ideally for a testing lab, distributor, brand sales or manufacturing
· Knowledge of the California Cannabis regulations.
· Listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Strong Verbal/ written communication skills
· Ability to plan and execute sales strategy for new business and maintaining existing customer
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Must be 21+ years be able to travel throughout California, as needed
· Valid drivers license and be able to pass a Livescan
· Level of urgency organization skills
· Proficient in use of social media such as Instagram, Linkedin and other platforms
· Creating and assisting in a marketing strategy to promote brand awareness and synergy between companies
· Willingness to work events on weekends, after hours meetings, assist in trade shows and events
· Have a background in marketing and social media literacy
Account representative maintaining and developing relationship with customers
Work requires a deep understanding of the technical nature of our service provision and includes managing active accounts, prospecting for new business, setting appointments, negotiating client agreements, and meeting with clients in the field
- Cold calling leads scheduling virtual or onsite appointments
- Understand the cannabis testing landscape regarding tests and methodology
- Network at industry events and develop relationships
- Provide customer service to existing and potential accounts
- Generate sales reports for team leadership
- Uitlize a CRM platform for notes and customer details
Candidates will be required to assist in social media use such as promoting and creating content on Instagram and linkedin creating brand awareness and education on the benefits and necessity of cannabis testing. Posting content frequently and creating branding opportunities for synergisitic opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location