The Evergreen Marketing is searching for a Marketing Insights Manager to support our customer centric strategy and data-driven decision making by providing research and strategy support to increase sales, market share and customer base.
This person will
• Manage the design and delivery of complex analyses of marketing effectiveness and performance.
• Translate complex insights from multiple sources into simple and actionable recommendations and presents to varying audiences including executives, senior managers, and associates.
• Evaluate opportunities to improve customer experience, profitability, targeting, efficacy, customer loyalty, and more across all digital and non-digital channels
• Create behavioral flow analyses and funnel visualizations of various customer segmentation groups per location.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide analytic support to measure performance.
• Guide end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas then build appropriate reporting that provides insights into the performance of initiatives and approaches within each area.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and drive new analytics initiatives that contribute to business goals.
• Monitor and analyze media campaign performance and provides strategic insights. Lead efforts in online attribution analytics.
• Support the continued enhancement and evolution of our analytics capabilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Current Tech Stack: POSaBit, Headset, iheartjane, Topshelf Data, 502 Data, MS Power BI, MS Office
Required Education and/or Experience
• Due to LCB regulations, all employees must be 21 years of age or older.
• Five (5) or more years of related Digital Analytics, CPG Retail, and Marketing experience.
• Proficient with a personal computer and MS software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams).
• Experience using data visualization software.
• Strong digital and direct-to-customer analytics experience
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and successfully collaborate with cross functional teams.
Preferred Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Experience with systems in our current tech stack.
• Prior experience in retail and/or cannabis industries.
The Evergreen Market requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place prior to their start date. Employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status on their first day. Requests for accommodation must be received and approved prior to beginning employment. If you need assistance or want to seek an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]