WHO YOU ARE
An enthusiastic, hard-working individual who is passionate about expanding convenient access to cannabis to everyone who wants it. You're inspired by the challenges of an industry that is rapidly and constantly evolving, and excited by the prospect of utilizing cutting-edge technology, creativity, and teamwork to meet those challenges
Most of all: You're a big believer that cannabis can help improve peoples' lives and want to share its benefits with as many people as possible.
As Data Analyst you will be responsible for the quality and accessibility of data across Saucey and Emjay. This role's focus is on extracting data from a variety of sources, refining it in order to make it available and actionable for the broader team. You will work closely with department leads and team members to ensure their primary metrics are always easy to digest and accurate - as well as support in more challenging data requests and analysis across teams. Your primary responsibilities include running data queries, maintaining data integrity and ensuring the proper organizing of the companies data and data-visualization tools.
• Understand the KPIs and drivers for each department and provide dashboards for each team to monitor performance
• Analyze complex business problems with data from internal and external sources to provide insight to key stakeholders
• Develop solutions for displaying information based on business needs
• Create new - or modify existing - LookML and SQL queries to ensure data is available and clearly understood by the broader team
• Manage and maintain scripts across teams for projects so they are always accessible and coordinate with project leads to optimize or refactor these scripts as needed
• Implement best practices for team data management and create resources for other team members to follow those best practices
• Manage data users, groups, permissions and access for both internal and external stakeholders
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Growth, Product and Operations teams to assist with data-related technical issues & discrepancies and support their data infrastructure needs
• Build and manage a data request pipeline for one of requests from team members
• Report on findings and share insights with team members when valuable for the success of the company
WHO WE ARE
The Emjay team is made up of hard-working, innovative, collaborative, and creative individuals who are passionate about expanding access to cannabis and are committed to building a more equitable cannabis industry as legalization efforts move forward.
We're looking for disciplined cannabis enthusiasts with big ideas and forward-thinking mindsets to help us build the best-of-the-best white-glove delivery service in a highly competitive, constantly evolving market.
If working with cutting-edge technology to share the benefits of cannabis with as many people as possible and being a part of a fun, professional, knowledgeable team sounds like your thing, we want to hear from you!
Founded in 2019, Emjay delivers in three locations (Los Angeles, Lynwood, San Diego, and San Francisco) with plans on expansion!
At Emjay, you'll receive:
• Excellent health coverage for you and your family
• Generous paid time off
• Holiday pay at 1.5x
• Employee discount on our products