Who we are
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Eaze uses a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide a superior user experience through fast delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California
What you'll do
As an IT Manager, you'll manage a team of IT technicians and help define the strategy for how we operate across Corporate and Retail (Dispensary) / Field Operations. We value self-starters who deal well with ambiguity, but drive toward clarity and organization through process.
Eaze is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Remote friendly, can hire anywhere in the USA.
In this position, you'll get to:
• Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
• Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes across Corporate and Field Operations
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of experience working in IT operations
• Experience in both Corporate and Retail / Field Operations is a plus!
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Why you should join
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
Eaze, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law