Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About Analytics At Dutchie
Dutchie’s Data Analysts are strong strategic partners and skilled technicians. They are excellent communicators, possess strong business acumen, and are obsessed with delivering insights that drive action. They follow through on their work to ensure its usefulness to the organization, and constantly seek out feedback to make their next projects better than the last. They partner closely with technical and business teams alike and juggle multiple, complex projects at once.
Analytics at dutchie is centralized and segmented into 4 sub-functions — go-to-market, product, CS, and enterprise support. Each analytics sub-function aligns to key business functions and is staffed with domain experts. We place a major emphasis on career growth. As the business grows and matures, so will the analytics team, creating numerous career advancement paths in deeper analytics, data science, data engineering, management, and more.
About The Role
Dutchie creates products specifically tailored to the nascent cannabis industry, targeted to create safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie’s products create value directly to both consumers and our business customers, and the ecosystem of dutchie’s products are lifting the entire market. In order to constantly improve our product offering, dutchie needs insight about its products — how they’re developed, tested, used by end customers, and how they can be improved. We need to understand how individual features help us accomplish our OKRs. We need to understand, through experimentation, what to push to production and what to rework. We need a strong leader to unite a team around this mission.
The Product Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders in the Product org to create measurement practices and insight delivery mechanisms to ensure dutchie’s product development is data-driven. This leader will create a strong vision, roadmap, and execution plan with their team of analysts centered around insight delivery, incremental action, and innovative experimentation. If you’re energized by analytics, product development, and leading a highly-skilled team, drop us a line.
What You'll Do
• Create industry-leading approaches to measuring digital products and delivering key insights to dutchie’s Product org
• Hire, build, and cultivate an innovative, inclusive, and interdependent team of highly-skilled analysts
• Create and own a clear, actionable, and visible roadmap aligned to Product priorities
• Distill data needs to create clear, shared roadmap with Data Engineering team aligned to business priorities
• Collaborate and build connections throughout the org in CX, Engineering, Marketing, and more
• Establish instrumentation methods to gather data and experimentation approaches to optimize experiences
• Coach team in analytical skills such as SQL, Python, A/B testing, instrumentation, and predictive modeling
• Manage matrixed stakeholder network through clear communication, expectation-setting, and rigorous priority setting
• Build Product Analytics as a trusted function at dutchie through sharing and collaboration
What You Bring
• 7+ years’ experience in analytics with a focus on delivering insights, writing code, visualizing data, and solving problems.
• 3+ years’ experience working in close proximity to stakeholders to develop and maintain shared roadmaps.
• 1+ years’ experience leading teams, developing team members, delivering performance reviews, hiring.
• Expert-level skills in SQL and a data visualization tool (Tableau, Looker, etc), comfort in Python or R.
• Deep experience in designing and interpreting results from experiments including A/B and multivariate testing
• Excellent communication – both written and verbal – tailored to the stakeholder’s point of view, technical familiarity, and priorities.
• Coaching mentality for your team. You use small, day-to-day opportunities to grow and motivate your team. You lead by example and provide meaningful, immediate feedback.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, think big, execute both strategically and tactically, and motivate and mentor your team to deliver business values to our customers on time.
• A passion for taking a customer-driven approach to building high-quality software. You take pride in owning & maintaining what you have built.
• Competitive Salary
• Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Flexible vacation and sick days
• Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool