Retail Team Member-Delta 9 Cannabis Store- Cannabis Consultant –
(Part-time opportunities available)
Delta 9 Cannabis is Manitoba’s first and largest licensed producer and distributor of cannabis products. We are looking for enthusiastic Cannabis Consultants to join our dynamic team at our Beverly location. Do you thrive on meeting and exceeding customer needs for locally and nationally grown cannabis strains?
As a cannabis consultant you will welcome customers with exceptional customer care mindset and assist each client by providing them with guidance on product and pricing information.
You will be a Delta 9 Cannabis ambassador and will represent the very best that we have to offer.
The stores will be open 7 days a week, scheduling also includes working on the weekend Saturdays and Sundays.
General knowledge of cannabis and various ingestion methods is preferred.
General Duties (include but are not limited to):
· First point of contact for all customers and patients entering the store, ensure to welcoming and point each client to the appropriate area
· Establish rapport with customers, get to know them and understand their interests and needs
· Processing payments for all transactions of goods and product, issue receipts, refunds (when applicable), credits and change (POS System)
· Establish and identify prices for all products and services using appropriate guidelines
· Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a safe and professional work environment
· required verifications of identification, while maintaining confidentiality
· Continue to enhance knowledge of cannabis, various ingestion methods, and all associated emerging cannabis technology for our customers
· Unpack, sort, count and label all store merchandise
· Maintain cleanliness of the store
· Assist Manager / Assistant with any other related tasks
• High school diploma or GED
• Bilingual -French speaking would be an asset
• Two to three years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience, in the customer service industry
• Must be friendly, out-going, trustworthy, dependable and hardworking
• Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and knowledge of products and the industry, represent Delta 9 Cannabis with pride
• Must be able to pass a full background and Criminal Check
• Must be 18 years or older
Delta 9 values the diversity of the individuals we hire and serve. All applicants, including those who require disability accommodation, will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Delta 9 actively works to identify and eliminate discriminatory barriers in the workplace.
We thank all who apply but we will only contact those candidates that will be considered for an interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
• Employee assistance program
• Store discount
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability