Calling all night owls! We are currently looking for individuals interested in doing night shifts only (till 2:30 am)! Seeking motivated, passionate individuals who are excited to work late evening/nights only!
Dank is a cannabis retail store that aims to capture a hip and trendy cannabis lifestyle. It is designed to create a sense of community where like minded individuals who are passionate about cannabis can come together. Our team has an exceptional understanding of the existing cannabis culture that will help inform the products, accessories and merchandise specifically curated for our awesome consumers. We are not just another retail Cannabis store; we are a whole damn vibe!
Our retail team will be passionate and knowledgeable Cannabis lovers who aim to provide a professional and effortless customer experience from start to finish. Our goal is to listen to the customer’s needs and offer an exceptional level of customer service and a dope culture everyone will find inviting! Our team will ensure every experience is education focused while being welcoming and fun. If you are a go getter and have a passion to excel in sales, we are excited to hear from you!
Please do not apply if you do not have current QCW.
As a Danktender, you will be directly responsible for:
- Being the best unique version of themselves
- Excel at selling and are passionate about quality service delivery
- Utilizing upselling techniques to increase revenue
- Staying informed on industry standards and Cannabis trends
- Creating a positive, approachable and exceptional customer experience from beginning to end
- Representing and staying true to the vibe and the brand
- Having a thorough understanding of Cannabis products and related accessories
- Contributing to daily operational demands such as managing duties associated with the day to day care and functioning of the store, and overall operational excellence
- Adhering to all current AGLC guidelines, company policies and standards
- Being a kind and decent human, cause that’s our favorite kind of people! (Bonus points for music, food and animal lovers).
As a Danktender, you are:
- Hardworking, responsible and a flexible team player
- Motivated to grow and evolve continually
- Confident in your customer service and retail industry skills
- Committed to being part of a fun, fast paced and stimulating environment
- Dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Passionate about supporting local businesses like Dank
- Enthusiastic, friendly and thrilled to be a part of the recreational cannabis market
- Completion of training certification through Sell Safe and receipt of the certificate of completion, pursuant to the Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Act.
- Must have experience in the Cannabis industry
- Must be physically able to pull, push and carry upto 50 lbs.
- Police background check will be required as per AGLC requirements
- Preference will be given to budtenders who have worked with Cova and Dutchie
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Location: Seeking candidates urgently in Calgary
The successful candidate may be required to provide references.
Job Types: Part-time with opportunities to progress into full time. NIGHT SHIFT ONLY
All customers and staff are required to wear a mask, surfaces will be sanitized frequently and social distancing rules will apply.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability