----- 100% REMOTE OPPERTUNITY -----
If you are a Data Engineer with experience, please read on
Were helping the cannabis industry evolve & mature. We builds market leaders. The old model of market research doesnt fit the new paradigm of cannabis. We provide leading insights into cannabis consumer trends for todays world - a world when decisions are made on timely data, not stale, months-old information. You need reliable data that gives you the big picture while allowing you to drill into details, with insight into consumer demographics and shopping behavior sourced directly from retail. Make decisions with confidence so you can quickly take action and get ahead. That's why we're here.
Our mission enable the success of the cannabis industry through unparalleled market intelligence and consumer trends, removing the guesswork from decision-making.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
• flexible work schedule
• Unlimited PTO
• Stock Option
What You Will Be Doing
• Responsible for maintaining and supporting data needs across the organization.
• Possess the ability to develop and deploy advanced SQL queries to interrogate data sources and unify data tables to produce the necessary artifacts.
• Responsible for developing and deploying Information artifacts, including data feeds, reports, dashboards, etc., to support business operations as needed.
• Responsible for designing, building, and maintaining specialized and derivative data stores, including data lakes, data warehouses, and data marts.
• Assist in ensuring the consistency, accuracy, and reliability of critical enterprise data assets by collaborating with business partners, consultancy resources, etc.
• Assist in enforcing the five pillars of Data Governance Data Quality, Data Security, Metadata Management, Data Architecture, and Program Management.
• Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
• Perform any other duties as requested by management.
What You Need for this Position
3+ Years Data Engineer Experience
2+ years writing SQL and using SQL
2+ years of working in Looker and writing LookML
So, if you are a Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kyle Dietriech
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KD5-1683947 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Dietriech - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire