Lord Jones formulates, manufactures and distributes the world’s finest hemp-derived CBD infused products. Our company has been recognized as an industry leader by the New York Times, Vogue, Rolling Stone, Forbes, Fast Company and the New Yorker, among others. In October 2020, we launched our second hemp-derived CBD skincare brand, Happy Dance, with actress Kristen Bell. We make best-in-class products and are looking for ultra-talented employees to join us in a rapidly growing industry in the world.
We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them the opportunity to hone new skills and approaches. If you want to play a part in shaping an innovative industry and help build a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
We are looking for high-caliber part-time sales specialists
to join our US field sales team. The right individual is competitive, self-motivated and independent, has good people skills and is confident in their abilities.What you’ll be doing:
- Attract new Lord Jones customers and retain through exceptional service & follow-up.
- Provide an excellent shopping experience for customers.
- Determine customer needs and assist in finding appropriate Lord Jones products.
- Achieve retail sales goals.
- Provide best in class service to all clients.
- Express a passion for wellness, skincare and beauty
- Inspire clients with expertise on skincare and wellness trends and products.
- Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive for results with integrity.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Report directly to Sales & Education Executive
You’ll need to have:
- Reliable transportation and the ability to support store throughout the assigned territory, including outer markets for special occasions and events.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, and special events as needed.
Cronos Group supports a diverse and inclusive work environment and we will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in the job application process.
- 1-2 years minimum cosmetics sales experience
- Proven record of achieving/exceeding sales volume per hour goals
- Sephora experience is required
- Engaging with exceptional relationship building skills
- Upholds confidentiality and use sound judgment
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative and able to nurture the spirit of teamwork
- Basic computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel