Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
We are looking for an In-Store Dispensary Associate that will be the liaison between Sunnyside* and its current and potential patients. The successful candidate will take ownership for effectively solving patient concerns, issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
The successful candidate will be energetic; patient oriented attitude; excellent organizational skills; self-motivated and goal oriented; excellent written/oral and interpersonal communication skills with a genuine concern for the patient; ability to work quickly to meet deadlines; strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and improve in all aspects of the position.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Create a best in class patient experience in accordance with company standards.
• Speak with patients over the phone and in person regarding FAQs that may include the following:
• General questions about cannabis and specific cannabis products
• General questions about how to become a patient and make the most of the current FL medical marijuana program
• Create and execute patient orders in seed-to-sale software and the OMMU registry
• Maintain a patient log
• Follow up with patients post order to gather and communicate feedback on products and service
• Must be able to clearly organize and communicate patient concerns and questions back to Customer Care Manager(s), Director of Retail Operations, Delivery Manager, and other managers and executives that may require such information
• Apply and ensure the accuracy of coordinating patient related compliance labels to outgoing orders
• May be required to visit other Sunnyside* brick and mortar dispensary locations to educate and promote the brand as well as interact and educate visiting patients and future clients
• Operate daily as both a patient advocate and a company advocate
• Required competency to learn, understand, and perform functionality within:
• Seed-to-sale POS/CRM (Biotrack THC)
• FL Dept. of Health OMMU Patient Registry
• Delivery software task management
• Microsoft Office suite; gmail/google suite;
• Desire to constantly learn and seek out new information about cannabis as a medicine and understand cannabis in general. Associates will work with in-house cannabis experts, including our Chief Medical Officer, to continue their journey of cannabis education.
• Adhere to the Florida Statues for THC and CBD products, as well as regulations set forth by local, state and federal agencies such as OSHA.
• Be a visible ambassador of the Store's brands and promise.
• Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
• Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager, including filling in as Customer Care Associate, as needed.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING
• Demonstrates good judgment regarding the escalation of issues, which are beyond the scope and control of this position in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates good judgment in respecting the confidentiality of patient and company information.
• Seeks guidance and direction from appropriate members within the organization as may be required in the performance of responsibilities and duties.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience would be beneficial, but not necessary
• Excellent customer service
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and non-verbal
• Strong organizational skills; the ability to multi-task, think critically, be proactive and take initiative.
• High Integrity. You keep your word, follow through, and always do the right thing.
• Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 40 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
• MUST BE Available weekdays, weekends, holidays, etc.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status