Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and personable Security Guard to join our growing Wallkill team. The Security Guard will ensure the safety and security of our facility while maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for our employees. A successful applicant is able to provide necessary assistance to employees in a timely manner, detail daily.
The nature of this position requires the applicant to be available to work Saturdays and Sundays as well as other varied shifts as needed.
CORE JOB DUTIES
• Operate under security protocols and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance with local, state, and federal agencies
• Submit reporting and security observations accurately and timely
• Maintain a secure premises by patrolling the property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting the building, equipment and access points; permitting entry
• Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of Cresco Labs' policies; restraining trespassers
• Provide routine checkups to ensure operation equipment is operating within compliance
• Work with facility management to ensure employees feel comfortable, safe, and welcome
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• 1-3 years previous experience in security
• New York State Security Guard License, required
• Solid knowledge of state and local statutes and ordinances on security protocols.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Up-to-date on latest local and state regulation and guideline changes.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be extremely detail oriented.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Willing and able to work in a fast paced environment
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status