Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Facility Maintenance Manager to support production and manufacturing facilities. As the Facility Maintenance Manager, you will manage the execution of various maintenance tasks and ongoing projects. Cresco's Facility Maintenance Manager will oversee our Facility Maintenance Technicians (FMT) and/or supervisors, coordinating work orders to ensure the upkeep of the facility. The ideal candidate should have a variety of general maintenance skills such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC. You will report to the Facility Director and be accountable for completion of assigned projects and ensuring the associated department managers have the materials, equipment and information necessary to achieve production goals.
CORE JOB DUTIES
• Manages facility maintenance technicians and supervisors in project assignments and prioritization, performance development, hiring and training.
• Oversees execution of all engineering projects occurring at the facility, in collaboration with corporate project engineering team.
• Assists facility construction and contractor teams with various project assignments and punch lists including equipment acceptance, installations and commissioning as needed
• Provides reporting, oversight, and assistance with new or ongoing maintenance service contracts in place
• Manages vendor communications and scheduling onsite including factory acceptance testing, commissioning, follow-up training and service visits.
• Assists Regional Director in review of contracts and proposals for small projects
• Identifies and solicits design specs of mid- to large-sized projects from corporate engineering teams
• Manages project-specific materials and equipment purchases
• Collaborates with project team members to prepare and submit change orders and submittals for small- to mid-sized projects.
• Delivers maintenance updates to Regional Director; identifies roadblocks and areas requiring support
• Prepares monthly metric report including hours spent on project support, preventative maintenance work, and corrective maintenance work
• Collaborates with FMS to develop asset management program for facility
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• 5-7 years relevant technical experience and 2-4 years of supervisory experience
• Experience in planning maintenance operations
• Experience reading and executing electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Competence in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
• Previous experience in a highly regulated environment is a plus
• HVAC certification is a plus
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status